December 3, 2010

From My Treatise on Bathtub Crayons

Fig. 1: A bad photo of my shower wall after tonight's adventures in bathtub crayons. Results of experiment suggest that they are fully awesome, and most people would benefit from regular use (of both shower and crayons).

Fig. 2: Cleanliness of artist relative to number of bathtub crayons. Current study implies a correlation between these two factors, and the author thinks with further work, this could be found to be a causative relationship.




I'd like to thank the following institutions for supporting this research: the International Committee on Crayon Use, the Foundation for a Better Tomorrow, and the No More Smelly Artists Society. Further thanks to all those who came before me and to my housemate, the great pretzeled narwhal, for putting up with me during the course of this research.

--m

No comments:

Post a Comment