April 25, 2010

THE ROCKET SCANDAL RETURNS!!


This is a throwback to all my original comics, from the webcomic/doodle I first created called "The Rocket Scandal."

You may remember I posted recently about how these comics were all lost to the sands of time and data corruption.  Well, a friend of mine had copies of all of these secreted away (because he was designing a new TRS website for me), so the jpgs at least were not lost (the original PS documents, yes).

The first comic is the VERY FIRST THING I drew with my tablet.

The second is a personal favorite of mine, "Manatee in Manties," a vocabulary post about manties.

Periodically you'll see some of these classics popping up here on Octopod Adventures.  Some of them will be marked not-safe-for-work because of swearing.  Or I might go back and asterisk a letter.

Anyways, this was the icing on top of my weekend.  I hope yours went as well!

--m

1 comment: