November 26, 2010

Jama-Star-Wars-Giving

JSWG went off without a hitch! The roast chicken I made (and there might not be anything funnier than an ex-vegetarian preparing his/her first roast chicken) was delicious.

Unfortunately while making chicken stock with the bones I burnt my right hand (AKA my doodlin' hand) on the oven heating coil. It's not a bad burn by any means and it's not large, but it hurt like the dickens. So instead of drawing for you my awesome chicken-roasting adventure, I sat watching the original Star Wars trilogy with cool damp paper towels on my hand all night.

In other news, there will be lots of sales going on all day tomorrow on Zazzle, so if you've had your eye on something in the store, now's the time! www.zazzle.com/octopodadventures*

No comments:

Post a Comment