November 25, 2010

All Hail the Dish Soap

In case you were wondering, that is a cloud of happiness and joy being depicted in this TRS blast from the past.

I'm putting a break into this post because I wrote a lot of text. Should you want to read the ramble, there's a "read more" button located down at the bottom of the post.


All the housemates have returned to their nesting grounds, like sea turtles going back to the same beach they were born on as adults. More like sea turtles returning to Seattle. Not that I think my housemates are all going to lay a clutch of eggs at said nesting ground; I'm pretty sure their species is viviparous anyways.

Either way, it means I'm on my own for my Jama-Star-Wars-Giving: (Han) Solo celebration this year. It also means that the "someone" doing the dishes is going to have to be me.

The dance party is going to be epic, though.

--m

1 comment:

  1. Jama-Star-Wars-Giving sounds like the best way to give thanks for anything. Also, making popcorn is easier to clean up.

    ReplyDelete