November 14, 2010

WSN Day 3: Nerd Tattoo Plans

Tonight's comic is a skin drawing of the rough drafts of a tattoo idea that we came up with at tonight's after-auction-party. The limpet is Lottia gigantea and there was a plan to try and go get it tattooed tonight, but it's probably for the best that this plan fell through.

This person I know wants the limpet to be peeking over his shoulder, like it's wanting to talk to him.

I think it'd be awesome, but the window of opportunity for actually getting the tattoo is probably gone--curses.

--m

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty awesome, not gonna lie to you. O:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think The Krakken could probably reopen the window. ARRR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anneh and Jarret! I think I might have to go for the slower method of a 24 pack of Pacifico or something similar. It will take much scheming, that's for sure. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's hilarious. i ran across your comic because i am looking for images of L.g. for my defense talk in a week. i studied the territorial behavior of L.g.

    and i actually will be getting a limpet tattoo at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete