April 7, 2010

Perfection is One of the First Clues


I can't be the only person who thinks this sort of thing...right?

Anyways, it's a source of much relief to me, because imagine what a romcom/Terminator mashup would do to your friend's emotional health. Talk about therapy bills.

/shudder

That's all for tonight, see you all soon!
--m

P.S. I seem to get burnt out when I try and do every day, so every other day is what I'm shooting for as of late. If this isn't often enough for you, you can email me comic ideas which I will attempt to draw.

ETA: Why does no one tell me when I have a glaring typo in the comic itself?! I've fixed it (like a week late /facepalm). Really. I wrote "Sometime's"! I need to proofread better, obviously.

2 comments:

  1. "I would live in constant fear of being lasered. Although, the 'set phasers to orgasm' bit could come in handy."

    I like the punny use of the word "come". Bwahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live to brighten your day, dearest.

    Also--THE TYPO OH GOD THE TYPO.

    ReplyDelete